TN Bridge Host Integration Pack for .NET 2.0 Description
TN BRIDGE Host Integration Pack 3.5 is a set of components and productivity tools to extend and take advantage of already developed and tested screen-oriented host applications. It provides full connectivity to IBM S/390 and AS/400 systems through standard telnet protocols.
Offering a set of Borland's Delphi-native and ActiveX/.NET-native components it allows developments under the most popular environments like Microsoft Visual Basic, VB.NET, C#, ASP, ASP.NET and Borland's Delphi.
Featuring Development Lab as the new research, tracking and testing environment; it reduces the training curve, as well as development and testing times, while it ensures a more reliable application.
In few hours you can give new life to your legacy application without need to change any line of code on your host.
With Host Integration Pack your application will look:
* Rejuvenated, with a user-friendly graphical interface.
* Adapted to your current needs, enhancing the application functionality, defining a new way for navigating your host-application, etc.
* Integrated with other technologies; products, data sources and third-party components
* .NET,ActiveX and Delphi components.
* 100% managed code.
* 3270/5250 Display and printer emulation components.
* Event and synchronous programming.
* Extended OHIO: Open Host Interface Objects with TN BRIDGE extensions.
* J2EE and .NET interoperability with XML streamming.
* Line Printer Daemon with SCS support for IBM 3287/3812 printer emulation.
* .NET native Assembly:
Starting with this version we offer the new .NET library for Framework 1.1.
* XML Templates:
Support for custom XML generation.
* XML Virtual component:
New component that allows you to build an off-line simulation of your host, for off-line development.
TN Bridge Host Integration Pack for .NET 2.0 Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in TN Bridge Host Integration Pack for .NET 2.0 3.5
Release notes are not available currently.
TN Bridge Host Integration Pack for .NET 2.0 Requirements
No additional system requirements.